Fear

by *Incubus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I don't like snakes and most bugs, especially spiders.

Quirky1

• White Dove
    White Dove

Demons

Bees

Dogs

Mom

In that order.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I was morbidly afraid of death when I was a JW.

Now no-one is telling me what to be afraid if, so I am not sure what I am supposed to fear now anymore.

make sense?

• flipper
    flipper

I also have an aversion to Brown Recluse spiders ! They are just as bad as Black Widows as they make an infected sore which last for months when biting a victim ! And the skin dies where you've been bitten ! Pretty gross. Never been bitten, but my wife and I live in the Sierra mountains - and when I see those bastard spiders occasionally - I go ape $hit on them squashing the hell out of them ! Anything I can do to protect humans from them - I will do ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Galileo
    Galileo
    Julie Andrews as Mary Poppins scared the you-know-what out of me when I was a kid.

This is for you, Robdar. Enjoy!

• lavendar
    lavendar

Speaking in front of a large group of people.

• lookingnow25
    lookingnow25

Needles!!!!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I don't really fear anything - I don't like some insects and that. Perhaps violent criminals - you just don't know what they are capable of.

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

Snakes. Like really, how can you not have a spine or legs? And then have the nerve to be scaly and slimy?!

'Cause they are the Children of the Devil thats why- all o' them!

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

needles, blacking out during a fight, comitting homicide in a fit of rage, jail, my mother, my grandmother, letting down my friends, being someone i'm not, failure and success. think thats about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit