Fear

by *Incubus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• chickpea
    chickpea

drunk drivers

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

For me it's heights, no doubt from jumping off the garage when I was in grade 2.

casper- For me it's the ventriloquist dolls, so afraid they will start talking

So I guess you didn't care for my ventriloquist video's? Didn't mean to scare you.

lol

hope4others

• Xena
    Xena

Clowns and the flying monkeys in the wizard of oz.

• Quandry
    Quandry

There are only two things that I am afraid of.....Thermonuclear War and.........carnies........small hands.......smell like cabbage.

• oompa
    oompa

nursing homes..........oompa

• journey-on
    journey-on

I can't tell you or say it out loud because if the demons hear me (and they will), they will use this

against me during the persecution and make me denounce my faith. I will then lose my everlasting life!

• Casper
    Casper

So I guess you didn't care for my ventriloquist video's? Didn't mean to scare you.

Hope,

I loved the videos... lol..... I rented a DVD of one a couple weeks ago, can't remember the guy's name at the moment. He had the one named "Walter"... total riot...!!

I just don't want one of those dolls sitting in a room with me..........Would totally freak me out...

Cas

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Hope wrote:

it's heights, no doubt from jumping off the garage when I was in grade 2.

Geez . . . I almost did that. My brothers were taking turns, but I chickened out.

ESTEE

• knock knock
    knock knock

Daughter: Daddy, are you afraid of spiders?

Dad: No, I'm not afraid of spiders.

Daughter: Daddy, are you afraid of snakes?

Dad: No dear, I'm not afraid of snakes either.

Daughter: -ponders for a moment- Daddy, ain't you afraid of nothing but momma?

• flipper
    flipper

Mrs. Flipper is afraid of being confined in any way. Mr. Flipper has a fear of wasps ! Freaky things fly at you from odd angles ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit