• JK666
    JK666

Bats, and the IRS

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Humanitys view of itself.

• flipper
    flipper

HOPE 4 OTHERS- Yeah handcuffs and chains are out - but my wife ties me down to the bed posts with rope. Guess she's trying to imitate Sharon Stone from Basic Instinct ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Spiders, Spider And Spiders!

And losing the ones I love.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Recently I read a book by Ernest Becker, "The Denial of Death." Becker tackles the problem of the vital lie, man's refusal to acknowledge his own mortality.

Then I read a book by Dr. Don Mose, "Searching for Eternity." A scientist's spiritual journey to overcome death anxiety.

Sooner or later, all of us face the stark reality of death. Many people go through life with an increasing awareness and increasing anxiety about their eventual fate.

Is death the finality or does some form of afterlife exist.

It is said the fear comes from not knowing. Both men are well educated and respected, and yet come to two diferent conclusions

Is death to be feared? Is the not knowing to be feared? Can we welcome death? For some a belief system helps them to cope with death. For others resignation takes place accepting that one can do nothing about it, I believe that we all suffer from some sought of death anxiety in our search for the meaning of life.

Blueblades

• Robdar
    Robdar

I'm not afraid of much but clowns do give me the heeby jeebys. Oh, and Julie Andrews as Mary Poppins scared the you-know-what out of me when I was a kid. To this day, I can't look for very long at Steve Perry of Journey. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHGG!!!!!!!!!!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Having several hounders band up and physically carry me into the Kingdumb Hell, going to a boasting session or out in field circus, and having the Watchtower Society claim more than 7 million members next year.

• Maddie
    Maddie

Big hairy arachnids

Maddie

• *Incubus
    *Incubus

lol you guys are funny!

Im claustrophobic too Mr Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit