Do you use JWD to AVOID what you should be doing?

by wings 38 Replies latest jw friends

• wings
    wings

journey on - I'm a Leo, I do get things done, just not taxes.

watson - Better get off your bum and get to those doors. Lord knows I'm not going to.

incubus - You do taxes??? Does that mean I can ask questions??????

DJK - I don't intentionally use the JWD to escape the things I should be doing. It just happens. Me too, just happens every time I come to this site. I think it is just a need for down time, for me it always comes with a price

WT - You are awsome.

keyser soze - yep fingers need a workout and the bum needs a rest

• *Incubus
    *Incubus

I suppose....

• *Incubus
    *Incubus

I suppose....;)

• flipper
    flipper

WINGS - No, I use JWD as a tool to help others get out of the " JW mind control cult " and enjoy helping them cope with the challenges they will face exiting the cult. Fortunately I do have other things going on that occupy my time and I get to, eventually. But I know what you mean - JWD is addicting. That reminds me - it's 10:37 A.M. and I forgot to cook breakfast- I better get in there and cook ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• wings
    wings
    I suppose....;)

Just kidding, I use to do books for a living for small businesses, can do taxes, tomorrow that is. This is crunch time for you, hope no other tax avoiders read your post. I won't tell.

• *Incubus
    *Incubus

People are just nuts right now.I get treated like Im the IRS myself,like Im pocketing what they owe.I actually had a guy yell at me yesterday!So I appreciate this board a whole lot right now!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

At this point in my life, I dont have that much to do. I dont have many goals or ambitions. So I come here a lot to entertain myself and pass time.

I dont know what should I be doing?

Maybe I should ask my wife. She doesnt have any time to come here. She is too busy.

Thats because she stayed in the tower for ten more years after I escaped. She has a lot of catching up to do.

When I was younger and ambititious and had things to accomplish, the way I dealt with procrastination was to make a list and work it.

That could be a one sentence book on procrastination make a list and work it. Prioratize and organize. Now you have 2 sentences

• Casper
    Casper

Hey Wings,

I like your sense of humor...!!

I stop in here during the day off and on.... in between helping Hubby with this, that or the other... (he's recently retired) & has a lot of projects going on. Still, I manage to put my 2 cents in when I can. There have been times tho, when I have let things slide that I should be doing....

I too, am so sorry about the loss of your Father... (((Hugs)))

Cas

• Samuel Thorsen
    Samuel Thorsen

Yes, guilty. JWD is a snare and a racket.

• wings
    wings
    at least I am not playing that damn werewolf game right now

Snakes, what's up with that? Seems like pouring gasoline on a fire. Besides the only game I am good at is cards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit