Do you use JWD to AVOID what you should be doing?

by wings 38 Replies latest jw friends

• wings
    wings

Mr. Flipper....forgetting to cook breakfast isn't so bad. It is when you don't shower or get dressed that you need to rethink your day.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I'll reply later ... busy looking at other threads that don't require a response

• wings
    wings
    At this point in my life, I dont have that much to do. I dont have many goals or ambitions. So I come here a lot to entertain myself and pass time.

JB - I want to be you.

Thanks for the start for my book. I'll make a list and get to it later.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

My answer to this question is probably yes, I could be doing something more constructive, like working around the house for example,

but its not exactly a total waste of time, I do find some of the topics interesting, and if I can help someone out here I usually make the effort to do so.

That being said I hear the vacuum cleaner calling me so I better go.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I should be doing homework. Yes, I'm sort of addicted:)

• wings
    wings

quietly leaving -

I call them natural breaks.

I'm a natural that is for sure.

What A -

I'll reply later ... busy looking at other threads that don't require a response

I'll send you a PM....tomorrow

• wings
    wings

Awakened:

Yeah, I'm getting addicted to JWD....

beware....and welcome!

• BFD
    BFD
    Snakes, what's up with that? Seems like pouring gasoline on a fire. Besides the only game I am good at is cards.

LOL.Hi, Wings, you're funny. It's no problem. Do you play cards online anywhere?

Werewolf is a silly little game that passes the time that sometimes could be spent doing more constructive things. Now that the weather is improving I will spend less time reading and posting here. How was your road trip?

BFD

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Not that I'm avoiding all the book work piling up, house cleaning, vacuuming, etc, usually I'm on top of it all.

I will get to it all eventually, just need to re-organize again.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

We need to go back to the meetings and stay off the inter net

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit