As a Witness Teenager - Did you Sneak Around ? Comical / Serious tales !

by flipper 24 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

LAYLA 33- So you hid the phone from your parents trying to catch you, eh ? Sounds like you made up for it by skipping school and spending the whole day with your boyfriend though ! LOL!

ALPACA- If you want to tell your stories face to face - you'll just have to try to come to our South Lake Tahoe apostafest in California on July 4th and 5th and tell us some of your sordid stories then ! LOL! Peace Out , Mr. Flipper

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Nope. but I will regret it to my dying day. Jeez, the worst you would get was the clap. What a waste of hormonal developement.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Did I ever sneak around? Hell yes!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Not as a teenager, but with all the witless janitors that work late night, it is hard to sneak in and get some Easter eggs or Christmas decorations without getting caught.

• flipper
    flipper

DOGISGOD- That's an interesting way to look at not sneaking around- you didn't get the clap . Hope you are making up for lost time now ! Not getting the clap- but having fun, I mean !

MICKEY MOUSE- Glad you had fun !

WT WIZARD- I hear you ; lots of witness janitors working at night ; couldn't get away with anything ! I used to be one of those witness janitors working at night ! But , I'd never have ratted you out though !

SIR NOSE 586- I bet your stairs were creaky so you could hear your mom or dad coming up them to check on you ! Always thought that creaky stairs had their merit ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit