elders testify

by isaacaustin 50 Replies latest jw friends

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

My goodness, this is absolutely sickening. To be honest, I usually see the witnesses' stance on child abuse as sometimes misguided but all in all, I have in the past felt they really do see child abuse as abhorrent and would usually do the best they can to stop it happening. But just reading this article has hit home some truths for me.

"It was extremely difficult for him," I believe he continued momentarily," "I just assured you it was one time,"

Every comment made by both elders STINKS of protecting the offender. A PAEDOPHILE comes to them ONLY LAST YEAR and admits molesting two young girls THAT THEY KNOW PERSONALLY, and they say they DON'T HAVE A GOOD RECOLLECTION!! If these men have any sort of character, every detail of that confession should have haunted them for the rest of their lives!

This is to me a perfect example of the true extent of misguided loyalty the brothers have. To cover-up for a sick pervert has to go against everything in their hearts, and yet, in the interests of "protecting God's name" they have essentially placed themselves on the same side as a criminal of the worst kind. Disgusting.

Wow, this gave me a shake-up.

• Gayle
    Gayle

I hope this gets around to the elders everywhere,,that they can have accountability in the courts on this issue, I hope it scares some to death or at least motivates some of them right out of that insidious position of JWdom eldership. I wonder if this will give the Governing Body some 'new light.'

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

This just makes me fricking sick. I'm so pissed right now I could just....float them in the red river.........

Sorry, I'm just so freaking angry I can't even type out what I'm feeling........

SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• flipper
    flipper

CRAZYBLOND DEB- I felt the same as you did reading this crap ! Let's make a pact right now and go arrest those elders ourselves ! You're crazy, and I'm a dolphin with a nose for sniffing out trouble - so let's go throw them in the red river together ! Makes me so mad too I want to $hit bricks ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Mr. flipper...

I'm already there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My blood is so boiling!

• oneairhead
    oneairhead

Alright folks lets calm down and get on the phone, internet & email and expose these folks. I have been doing some covert spreading myself as I am still fading slowly. But the more we spread the more it becomes more main stream news.

One

• flipper
    flipper

ONEAIRHEAD- I agree with you. I have been spreading the news of the JW child abuse scandals to hundreds of people since spring of 2007 ! You are right. We need to get the word out about this to other witnesses and non-witnesses! But if I want to get pissed about it - I WILL get pissed about it ! I think it is a normal reaction when we see children getting abused sexually ! Don't tell me how to feel about injustices ! If I want to get upset - I'll get upset ! But, like you said, I will still do something about it

• oneairhead
    oneairhead

Mr. Flipper,

Wow! I don't think anywhere in that post did I tell you how to feel. I too feel that there is a special place for child molesters to go to after they die or leave this planet. I get just as angry as you do about these sick individuals. If you met me in person you would see that. Perhaps one day that will happen. Give Mrs. Flipper my regards. Mrs. One is not an airhead like me so I have to come up with another name for her.

One

• flipper
    flipper

ONEAIRHEAD- You stated, " Alright folks, let's calm down ". It's not a situation I can be calm about. Part of the problem is the Watchtower society has been TOO calm about it for many years now - thus the problem has attained the enormous proportions it has. I apologize if I came on too strong to you ONEAIRHEAD - however some of us are tired of the lack of concern put forth in the media and the Watchtower society itself on behalf of these abused children. I understand you are just as concerned as I am about it - perhaps you can remain " calmer " on this subject than me . But whenever I discuss this particular atrocity- I will tend to come on very loud and clear about it ! So, no offense was intended to you. Give my regards to your wife as well- I know you care and we are on the same page here

• flipper
    flipper

Just wanted to bump this thread up as I feel it's important to get the word out of how even under oath in a court of law - Jehovah's Witnesses elders will lie their hind ends off to protect the reputation of the Watchtower society ! So- help me keep this one bumped up ! Not my thread- but important information for people to hear about ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit