Sheri from THE VIEW absent AGAIN as CULTS are hot topic...

by sf 25 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• *Incubus
    *Incubus

I meant shes not bright in general.

• Honesty
    Honesty

She may have bneen informed by the network to disappear when stuff like this is discussed so the network doesn't look stupid and/or they don't get sued by a cult who has a Legal Department.

• yknot
    yknot

Sherri has spoken about her personal past with the JWs (pertaining to her father being DFd for work an extra job to support the family). I assume she doesn't discuss it further because she has family (sisters) still in the corporation umm organization and doesn't want to cause rife within her family.

Cut her some slack....she probably is doing what a lot of us are doing...playing it safe spreading a seed of truth about the troof when the opportunity arises, rather then alienating JW kin.

• dawg
    dawg

That woman isn't that smart to think of a scheme that dramatic. Did you watch those videos?

• sf
    sf

Cut her some slack....she probably is doing what a lot of us are doing...playing it safe spreading a seed of truth about the troof when the opportunity arises, rather then alienating JW kin.

Please. I'm so sick of this EXCUSE not to speak up and out. Get over YOUrselves already and start thinking about the very seconds of each day that passes that these kids have to wait for YOU to actually give a damn.

Playing it safe while what? Children are hurt? Lives are ruined? SAFE?

Safe for whom?? The children of these jw parents? Safe for you, for others who know the truth yet continue to stay silent?

You gotta be kidding. There is NOTHING safe about this lethal organization.

And each nano second that goes by FOR THESE KIDS, not for you and other jw adults, but the for those innocent children, you should all be ASHAMED of YOUrselves.

I keep saying to myself: I need to try and get on with MY life. This crap is never going to end, so why keep at it? I'll tell you and myself why. Because it isn't ABOUT ME. It's about speaking up, and out FOR THE CHILDREN WHO ARE SCREAMING FOR HELP WITHIN.

sKally

• dinah
    dinah

Ding Ding Ding

Honesty hit the nail on the head

She may have bneen informed by the network to disappear when stuff like this is discussed so the network doesn't look stupid and/or they don't get sued by a cult who has a Legal Department

fear of lawsuits......and she may still have family in.

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

You'd have to be pretty desperate to want this empty-skulled buffoon as your spokesperson for ANY topic...

• sf
    sf

she may still have family in.

So what! So kids that she could very possibly help, by speaking up, and out, are pushed aside because "she may still have family in"? Is that what you are saying, any of you?

That is so ludicrous.

Time keeps ticking away for these FORGOTTEN CHILDREN while you all keep waiting to get your families out.

Utter insanity.

sKally

• sf
    sf

You'd have to be pretty desperate to want this empty-skulled buffoon as your spokesperson for ANY topic...
    Oh brother, that is not even the point. Good lowered people. Never effing mind. sKally

• tinker
    tinker

I watch The View most days. When Sherri first became a host there were a few comments reguarding JW's somewhere in her past. So I emailed her and asked how or when she knew of them. To my surprise she wrote back saying she was raised a witness but left at 18. Her parents and some relatives are still JW and wishes to keep a good relationship with them so is very careful of what she says about the religion. In her defense I have seen the show when she has explained some JW teachings, such as disfellowshiping as the reasons she is no longer a member.

Yes, sometimes she has made very dumb comments but if you watch often you see that she is 'no dummy' She is very quick, articulate and a talented comedian.

She told me one of her close friends is trying to leave JW's and they now attend a Christian Church together. She was never a very active witness but through her friend she now realizes that the organization is a cult. When she has the opportunity she has and will expose the truth about them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit