Sheri from THE VIEW absent AGAIN as CULTS are hot topic...

by sf 25 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• sf
    sf

Seems this woman is always, and I mean always, absent from topics related to religious conflicts.

Again, today, when cultic behavior [ LDS raid in Texas] is discussed as a hot topic, she's not there.

A few weeks ago, there was the topic of the child that died due to the parents thinking god would heal her. Sheri was not there.

It's really starting to piss me off.

There have also been ample opportunities for her to speak out about abuse that goes on in jw religion. She NEVER takes it.

Yesterday she reveals that when she had an opportunity to look at PRINCES credit info, she TOOK it.

I'm about to fire off an email and ask point blank, why she keeps avoiding (by being absent) these topics.

Anyone else notice this about her?

She has a platform for gods sake. Why isn't she using it to discuss her past religion and it's deadly policies and cultic behaviors?

I don't understand people that KNOW life saving info and keep it to themselves. How much more utterly selfish can one be?? [not only Sheri, yet many on this forum and off, still attending meetings]

sKally

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

I don't know who this person is but maybe she avoids the topic because she is still unsure in her mind about the truth or because she has family to worry about. There could be all sorts of reasons.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I've only seen her on the show a few times, but she has said some really dumb stuff about science and history. How she got that gig is beyond me.

S4

• *Incubus
    *Incubus

Was she a dub!?Sure isnt a bright one...

• inkling
    inkling

Yes, we all miss such insightful comments as these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psGLXqW1kUs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNC117UYsHs

They really do speak for themselves.. just watch the videos.

[inkling]

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

She has a platform for gods sake. Why isn't she using it to discuss her past religion and it's deadly policies and cultic behaviors?

Apparently she was a jw, and I can only say perhaps if she is trying to avoid the controversy she should keep her mouth shut, she gets in

deeper and deeper each time. Those video's are priceless inkling!

hope4others

• avishai
    avishai

She's not the sharpest tool in the box, and I for one am GLAD that she's not speaking out, as she'd probably get it wrong anyway.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

Just watched those videos and have concluded that she has either forgot or didn't realize that she used to be a JW.

• kzjw
    kzjw

Was she a dub!?Sure isnt a bright one

You mean there are bright ones?

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

She is an ex-JW? She probably left because "My Book of Bible Stories" was too complicated for her...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit