IMPORTANT NEWS: ABC News' Nightline will air a segment about the Watchtower (JWs) Wednesday morning at 12:35 a.m. EST

by AndersonsInfo 57 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Question_Mans_interpretation
    Question_Mans_interpretation
    I'm watching it now
  • defender of truth
  • Freesoul
    Freesoul

I'm in Australia, the link doesn't work here, can the program be downloaded from anyway else?

• Gone and forgotten
    Gone and forgotten
    Just wow...he's still married? He abused that woman's granddaughter and she's still with him? And defending him like a blood thirsty shrew. I hope she never sees or gets to communicate with that little girl in anyway....oh that's right, the child's parents were probably df'd for revealing the secret to the police. So problem solved.
  • cha ching
    cha ching

So true, Gone and Forgotten. You don't know how many people got DF'd because they refused to cover up this wrongdoing, and are still feeling the pain, while the 'still innners' feel very righteous because they 'go to meetings.'

Yep, "still going to meetings" makes you 'righteous'......

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Freesoul and others can try this to download the program:

http://tinyurl.com/lo378xn

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One can see a real contradiction within matters concerning acts of pedophilia in the JW religion by virtue of how the JWS policy is structured for these situations as " One shouldn't talk about others member's sins within the congregations "

It easy to see from that policy of nondisclosure, that elders are persuaded to not reveal a persons past transgressions which in itself creates a problem with people who have this particular psychological behavior.

Mind you this can happen in any religion or church, the Catholic religion hid its certain priests who had this disorder from its congregations and the result came to be egregiously damaging to children to where those priests were active or reestablished.

• Freesoul
    Freesoul
    Thanks Nathan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit