IMPORTANT NEWS: ABC News' Nightline will air a segment about the Watchtower (JWs) Wednesday morning at 12:35 a.m. EST

by AndersonsInfo 57 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• never a jw
    never a jw
    3 years ago what kept me coming to this site was the discussion regarding 1914 and the long list of evidence that debunked the WT chronology. Soon Leolaia's excellent comments attracted my attention too. Then, after a waning of these type of posts, I started losing interest. But thanks to Barbara and many others, the spark is back. Keep the bad news (good news for us) coming. Thank you
  • AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

On the East Coast of the United States, the Nightline program airs on Wednesday morning at 12:35 a.m. Here in the Central Time Zone of the US, the program airs at 11:30 p.m. Tuesday night. Turning the clock forward has nothing to do with it. On the East Coast, if you watch a special program every evening at 8 p.m., even if you turn your clock forward, you will see your special program at 8 p.m. That's the same way it is for us who live in the Central Time Zone.

Simon's Flash News has the wrong day and time to see the program if you live in the Eastern Standard Time zone. I'll repeat myself: The Nightline program that has a segment about JWs airs Wed. morning at 12:35 a.m. That's in the wee hours of the morning if you live in New York or New Jersey, etc. and if you want to watch Nightline again, that's the time you'll see it even when you turn your clock backwards.

If I have totally confused you, don't worry about it. As soon as we hear when the program is on the Internet, the link will be posted on JWN.

• whathappened
    whathappened

http://abc.go.com/shows/nightline

Here is a link so we can watch the show once it airs. It won't be on this site until AFTER IT AIRS.

Watch for free for those who are not able to see it live.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Tonight southern Calif. 12:37AM-1:06AM Tuesday 10th

Wed. same time 12:37AM-1:06AM..

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I think the US just left 'Standard' Time and are now in Daylight Saving Time.

That would mean that EST (Eastern 'Standard' Time) is non-relevant. Instead, the designator EDT would be used. Or PDT, depending on where in the US you reside.

Yes?

-Aude.

• J-DUBBED
    J-DUBBED
    Expose these bastards and bring 'em down..........At least that's my wish.
  • violias
    violias

no aude, it is always EST, CST regardless of daylight savings time. That is why we say

spring forward one hour- you lose an hour and just go on . If a program comes on at 8pm, that is when you watch it. no change in program times.

fall back one hour. you gain an hour. I like fall the best. No change in program times,

time switches at 2am both times so

our computer and TV auto adjust the time for DST

btw to lose who do not use it, a lot of us HATE DST

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

@violas - The numeric time designation remains the same but we are *not* in 'Standard' time. We are in Daylight Time. EDT, CDT, PDT.

Here is a site that explains the difference. (note, however, that it was written in 2011.)

http://yates2.com/blog/2011/11/pst-vs-pdt-do-you-know-the-difference/

-Aude.

• Simon
    Simon

I updated the banner to make it less time specific. I'm still confused by anything that isn't GMT. We used to just have "time" and that was it. Johnny foreigner / the world just had to fall in line and accept that time was what we said it was god damn it.

The best thing is to check your local listing to see when the programme airs. I'm sure there will be clips made available on YouTube after it has for those unable to access the regular broadcast.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Thank you Barbara,

I will set my DVR to record.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit