IMPORTANT NEWS: ABC News' Nightline will air a segment about the Watchtower (JWs) Wednesday morning at 12:35 a.m. EST

by AndersonsInfo 57 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

IMPORTANT NEWS:

Here in the United States, on Wednesday morning, March 11th at 12:35 a.m., EST, barring any ‘Breaking News’ the day before, the program, Nightline, will air as their lead story a 9-minute segment about the Watchtower (Jehovah's Witnesses). The program is 30 minutes long and this segment is only one part of the show.

"ABC News' Nightline is a Late-Night news television program. The half-hour program provides viewers in-depth reporting on the major stories in the news, and airs weeknights from 12:35 a.m. - 1:05 a.m., EST, on the ABC Television Network. Nightline's anchors are Juju Chang, Dan Abrams and Dan Harris."

(For those in Central or Pacific Time, the program is not airing tonight, Monday night. In New York it airs 12:35 Wednesday morning, which is considered the Tuesday night show to those who are Nightline fans.)

Here in Tennessee, we will watch this program March 10, Tuesday night at 11:35 p.m. I have no idea what time this program airs on Tuesday evening on the West Coast.

I would expect that this program will be available to view on the Nightline Website very soon.

Barbara

• Simon
    Simon

Once more bringing us the latest and greatest news and working hard to make things happen.

Thanks Barb! :thumbsup:

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein
    Sweet
  • zeb
    zeb

alink please for us Aussies.

I thought it was the Australian Broadcasting commission (ABC) I thought.. at last! but no so a link would be appreciated please.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    With all the bad media coverage, the charities commision in the UK, and the abuse cases now been aired in public. I gotta give it to watch tower they certainly know how to take the punishment.
  • Scully
    Scully

Barb,

Would you kindly clarify regarding the time, since most of North America switched to Daylight Savings Time this Sunday just past, and you posted the time as Standard Time.

I don't want to miss the broadcast, and I'm sure nobody else wants to miss it either.

• violias
    violias

I believe she is saying it will be on Tuesday, March 10 at 11:35 CST and anyone can adjust that from whatever time zone they are in

• Scully
    Scully
    Thanks violias. I'll check my local listings and set my PVR accordingly.
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry
    On my feeds, Nightline follows Jimmy Kimmel, so presumably Tuesday after JKL, whatever your timezone.
  • 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Barbara

Thanks so much for letting us know. Your hard work and perseverance is paying off!

Hubby and I shared the story that aired on PBS a few weeks ago with some inactive JW's who are still mentally "in". Those who were brave enough to watch it had a strong positive reaction. Two even told hubby about their OWN sexual abuse by elders when they were young. (both elders are now dead) One in turn addressed her story and the mishandling of sexual child abuse by the WTBTS publicly on FB.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit