by kzjw 26 Replies latest jw friends

• BrentR
    BrentR
    What is UBM?

Unbelieving mate?

• erandir
    erandir

LOL at burntheships' commentary!

Jesus said it is better to tear an eye out than to burn in Gehenna.

Yes, and fat burns rather well.

• BrentR
    BrentR

KZJW, I just noticed your avatar. I take that "pill" 2-3 times each week. It never seems to help though, I thinks it's a placebo. I seems to work better if you take it with a couple hefty shots of Jack Daniels.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I don't know but I think our PO has reason to be concerned. He always makes a joke about "those who make gods out of their bellies". Then he looks at his own belly and says "Some gods are bigger than others". Not good to make light of one of the seven deadly sins my portly friend LOL!

• *Incubus
    *Incubus

Are you fxxxing kidding me!? Only a cult...

• MsBHaving
    MsBHaving

OMG I laughed reading everyone's comments. My husband remembers the CO that came and gave a talk about people joining Gyms, he said that you get all the exercise you need going from door to door.

I have been on a life long diet, and struggle with my weight. They would consider me more than 20% overweight but I eat no more than 1000 calories a day. Its definately not from being a glutton. So because J gave me a shitty metabolism, I wouldn't inherit the kingdom... OH PLEASE what other ways will they think of to guilt people.

• RR
    RR

Listen, it's quite simple .... the highway to holiness can only hold so much, so witnesses need to trim down so that it can hold them. sjeesh, do I have to explain everything?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit