To Cognac: What happned with...?

by Princess Daisy Boo 18 Replies latest jw friends

• hubert
    hubert

DJK, That's too bad, I was looking forward to seeing you, also. Maybe I'll finally get to meet Cognac. That would be great !

Anyway, don't work too hard, DJK. Catch ya later, pal.

Hubert

• hubert
    hubert

DJK, You have a P.M.

Hubert

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Just to set the record straight - I am not calling Cognac a troll - I realise that Cognac is a regular poster on this site.

I recall her posting some fairly significent stories and it would be nice to know the outcome of these events.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

the question is simple.

we are not blaming or pointing fingers....

we just want to know what happened?

• freetosee
    freetosee

Well, I guess since Cognac's friend got treated badly here on JWD and for that reason quit posting, she would not appreciate being discussed on this forum...
    Nothing smells fishy to me!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

how about the abortion friend?

• cognac
    cognac

How in the hell did I miss this thread??? I'm here all the time, something smells fishy to me also, lol...

OK, so Hypnotic is doing very well... Her and the abortian girl are one and the same. She was going though an enormous amount of trama and didn't know what the hell to think about anything...

Anyways, Hypnotic only started posting here cause of me... She stopped cause she didn't see the benefit I did. (Just some crap at the time, no big deal.) Anyways, she never went through with the abortion. She went to me for advice, I had no idea what the heck to tell her, so I went to you guys for advise... Unfortunately, it didn't matter, cause she miscarriaged... She's an incredible person, just didn't know what to do, told me what she was thinking, and I came here, cause I had no idea...

Anyways, that's all that happened, in a nutshell... I'm still trying to get Hypnotic to see the benefit of this forum, she still has no idea of exactly how wonderful and liberating, and freeing it can actually be!!!!!! However, if she needs it, she will realize, when she is ready...

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Thank you Cognac.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

this thead made me smile.

When I ask nosey questions, my husbands says, "Don't you have any business, of your own?"

lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit