To Cognac: What happned with...?

by Princess Daisy Boo 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

I seem to recall that soon after you first started posting here you introduced a friend who also started posting - I can't find the original thread (hope I am not confusing you with someone else) What happened with her?

And also your friend who was going to have the abortion? What did she do in the end?

• Emma
    Emma

bttt

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

something smells fishy!

???? *** #### !!!! ---- ????

• Satanus
    Satanus

??

S

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

stay alive till 75

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Get Your KICKS ..............On ROUTE 666

NMG

• freetosee
    freetosee

I'm not sure what this thread is aiming at, but there was a long thread, which I cant find now, where Cognac and her friend were accused of being trolls. It even went so far that CoffeeBack meet with both of them (if I remember correctly) in order to clarify that they are two separate and real people. Sad to say due to the treatment they received here Cognac's friend, I understand, quite posting. I think Cognac is not a troll or have I missed something since then?
    fts

• hubert
    hubert

Let's not start on Cognac again. That's over with.

She is not a troll, and she even posted yesterday. Check her member directory if you don't believe it.

She is a very good member in good standing in this "club".

I hope to meet her someday, and it might even be this weekend.

Hubert

Editted to add: I don't think her friend posts here anymore. She couldn't take the B.S. that some of you insist on handing out to newbies.

• White Dove
    White Dove

That's too bad. This place should be safe for newbies.

• DJK
    DJK

Hubert, I met cognac in February. If she goes shopping this weekend you might meet her too. You'll like her.

I wont be there because I have to work.

DJK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit