Anyone into on-line games?

by wannahelp 35 Replies latest jw friends

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Cool Simon..

Haven't played RA2 that much, and never on-line yet (I have it, but my friend whom I used to play on-line with suddenly got the "directive" from his wife <G>)...

My handle is BigBrother (assuming that the handles work from RA to RA2)..

If not, I'll let ya know what my handle will be..

Cool, another RA player!!!! WHOOAAA!!!!

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

I tried Bridge once Mox..

Uhh, let's just say you probably DON'T want me as a partner, unless you like losing alot.. <G>

Ever play hearts, spades, cribbage???

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Simon,

How does Red Alert 2 play online? What kind of attack do most players use? Are you Russia or America? The bad guys were usually the best opponent to be ala NOD.

(Feels Red Alert addiction coming back.)

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

MegaDude,

There is a JW version of RA2 I hear..

They sides are King of the North (Of course, you don't know who you are, but at any minute you're gonna attack <G>) and King of the South (America/UK)

<ROFL>

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Wannahelp/SIMON,RED ALERT..ABSOLUTLY!!!!!!...OUTLAW

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

I play stacraft, half-life: counter-strike, tribes 2, and I am looking forward to Wolfenstein 2: Return to castle wolfenstein. THe multiplayer demo I have played is breathtaking.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Wanna,

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yeah, you could do a publisher rush. All those little units swinging their gay bookbags over their heads!!!!

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Bboy,

is the multiplayer demo for Castle Wolfenstein available for download from anywhere? The original Wolfenstein was my first computer game ever. Even though it was pixel city, I loved it. And Doom, and Syndicate, Command & Conquer, Fields of Glory, Quake...

(Sees the need to start attending a gamers anonymous group in the near future.)

• Simon
    Simon

RA2 is great online. The only drawback is that the Soviet forces can make early tank-rushes against the Allies (which is boring) but this only works on certain maps - usually the games are quite good.

I usually play as the USA

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I play Gunman chronicles...my computer's too slow for most games, though....I LOVE to game....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit