Anyone into on-line games?

by wannahelp 35 Replies latest jw friends

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Hey,

How about we get together and play some on-line games?

Yahoo has great card games.. Or how about some Chess..

anyone like Combat Flight SImulator or Nascar 4?

How about Red Alert?

We could even do an APOSTATE .vs. ACTIVES .vs. INACTIVES .vs. NEVER BEEN rounds :-)

Anyone out there like playing on-line cards/chess/games????

• Simon
    Simon

RED ALERT !

Oops, sorry for shouting...

• Simon
    Simon

... we could make it 'Me' vurses 'THE LOOSERS', LOL (setting myself up for a fall here aren't I?)

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Red Alert fan Simon?

I have all the versions.. You name a time and date!!!

<G>...

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Wanna Help,

If you'd only caught me a couple of years ago...

I loved Red Alert, and waging massive wars with 100 plus realtime units of soldiers and tanks and jet strikes. Played it for a long time and against people as far away as China, the UK and South Africa. I gave that game away before it completely took over my life.
    Nothing like sitting down for a "short game" and five hours later finding yourself still sitting in front of your computer joyously destroying your opponents on the cyber warfield. Was much fun though!

"The God that comes before skepticism may bear little resemblence to the God that comes after."
    (M. Scott Peck: The Road Less Traveled)

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Megadude, My guess is we have met on the battlefield then..

Cause I played it quite alot on-line around 1996-1998

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

If I am not in here.....chances are...........you can find me in pogo.com in the Dominoes arena. LOL

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, but not as much recently (too many late nights staying up past midnight)

I play RedAlert2 mainly. My online name is "max1mu5".

Around about this time is normally best for me (but not this exact time, LOL)

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Wanna, I went by the tag "Pillager" back then.

Ah, the days of the tank rush. There was certainly nothing relaxing about playing that game. LOL. Pure adrenaline rush.

Salivating over Red Alert II.

• Moxy
    Moxy

i play a lot of online bridge. usually at pogo. anyone into that who wants to partner up sometime?

mox

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit