Calling all ex JWs….God is as upset with the Watchtower Society as you are!

by Philippus79 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Peppermint
  • Hortensia
    Hortensia

different singer, same old song

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Please do not be alarmed by our 66 failures to get the date of the fire from heaven of 1Kings18, which we believe to be a radiological terrorist bomb, correct. Armageddon will involve nuclear detonations and it is our duty to watch and try and give your warning of dangers to come. Edison tried 6,000 gas and filament combinations before he illuminated us physically. We hope to do a little better than him.

You people are exactly what I've been searching for...

another doomsday cult with a demon god for a leader.

BITE ME

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I have a suggestion. Instead of handing out religious tracts we can hand out onions

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Edison tried 6,000 gas and filament combinations before he illuminated us physically.

Did Edison ever claim to be divinely inspired?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    I have a suggestion. Instead of handing out religious tracts we can hand out onions

The vegetable or the newspaper?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    All ex JWs, are specifically invited by scripture to this final Passover feast and to the marriage festivities of the lamb, the greater festival of cakes, which is a 7 day convention of the LWs in London UK and in Minneapolis US from Monday April 21 to Sunday April 27

Seven mind-numbing days instead of three. I see that someone managed to invent a worse religion than the JWs. Congratulations, that really took some doing.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde
    The even better news is that the Kingdom of God has begun. Satan’s rulership ended on 2008 Nisan14, 6,000 years after Adam sinned and the world began. Adam sinned 33½ years after he was born since Jesus gave a corresponding ransom and paid for that sin 33½ years after he was born to Mary. So 1975 was just a lifetime too early!

Could you be off one year? I was thinking that we counted the 6,000 years from the autumn of 4026 B.C.E. taking us to the autumn of 1975. 33-1/2 years from then would be the spring of 2009.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    God is as upset with the Watchtower as you are! He has therefore rejected that church and appointed the Lords’ Witnesses as the last true Christian church to replace them.

When did this happen? And why am I the last one to hear about it?

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    He has therefore rejected that church and appointed the Lords’ Witnesses as the last true Christian church to replace them.When did this happen? And why am I the last one to hear about it?

What I want to know is, who told who about this rejection and replacement?

I think someone needs a medication adjustment!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit