This is really good therapy for me

by odie67 10 Replies latest jw friends

• odie67
    odie67

I come here and read some of the posts. I laugh so hard sometimes, well most times I cry cause I'm laughing so hard. Not in a mocking way. It just makes me feel better to be able to laugh and know that there are so many people out there just like me. For me it feels good to be able to laugh at things that only a few years ago was so very serious. I used to be a big ball of stress now I feel alot better. laughing is really good for the soul.

• BBOARD
    BBOARD

GOOD FOR YOU!

You remind me of ... well me before I found this site.

(((HUG)))

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Some people say, laughter is the best medicine.

• Perry
    Perry

Amen !

• Casper
    Casper
    It just makes me feel better to be able to laugh and know that there are so many people out there just like me

Odie, it's great that you feel that way......... I am so happy for you...

It's a wonderful feeling to know that you are not alone.

Sincerely,

Cas

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Its a place you can come to where you know that so many have feelings and thoughts just like yours. Laughing

is good for the soul, and there is a lot of sense of humor here amongst friends.

hope4others

• Briguy
    Briguy

I come here a lot. Good stuff and keeps me grounded!

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

I too am so happy to have found this site, and the people who share their laughter and their sorrow on it.

Its wonderful to be in a place where you can finally express yourself about this cult and the lies they have told us.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

I laugh so hard sometimes it hurts.

My hubby wants to know "whats so funny?"

Huuby has never been a JW, so when I tell him, he doesn't understand why its so funny, so I try to ex[plain, but nothing is funny if you have to explain it.

So yes, it's great to be here where everyone else knows what your talking about.

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

The chicken little cult is always saying "the sky is falling! The sky is falling!" and yet here we are almost 100 years since the 1914 generation prediction.

The watchtower headline should have said instead: "millions now living will be working during their retirement years."

YC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit