Cappuccino - love it

by LouBelle 18 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

It is definately one of my favorite drinks, especially if the froth is nice and thick.

Okay I got to go - weekend is calling - will expand on this topic futher on Monday.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It sure beats screeching around out in field circus without a break. You cannot be drinking coffee in any of its many forms and going out to the doors at the same time.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Ooh Loubelle sticking to the nice topics after her "cleavage" topic got shut down........nice you go girl.....I like coffee like I like my women........bitchy and selfish with a hint of selfishness..........sorry don't know where that came from.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I love cappuccinos too. I like when I get a froth mustache that I can lick off. Yummy!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Expresso half decaf, for me. No cream or sugar, if it's strong and good. Umm yah, women like that for me, too, i guess.

S

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I love iced cappuccino even better!

h40

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Coffee is a horrid and bitter concoction deserving only of my eternal scorn.

>:-( <--- Eternal scorn smiley

• Casper
    Casper
    definately one of my favorite drinks, especially if the froth is nice and thick.
    yummmmmmmm.... Me too... esp. on a cold wintery day for me...
    Cas
  • greendawn
    greendawn

"Coffee is a horrid and bitter concoction"

Why? Perhaps you had some over strong coffee. There is no reason on earth why a properly prepared coffee should be bitter.

• llbh
    llbh

I like expresso strong and chocolatey

David

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit