by LouBelle 18 Replies latest jw friends

• llbh
    llbh

Also love Irish Coffee had it on a recent holiday loved it

David

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Greendawn,

On the occasions that I've tried coffee it has always been bitter and overpowering. Hours after I've drank coffee I could still taste it. Those frappacinos that come in a bottle from Starbuck's were tolerable, but they still have that gross lingering coffee aftertaste. Tea is good though, except for earl grey. I'm still mad at Captain Piccard for making me curious about that particular tea. :)

edit: early grey? ha

• Satanus
    Satanus

I don't like coffee of ordinary strength. To get it down, i need to add sugar and maybe cream. When it's really strong, it takes on a rich flavor. Then, it's good straight.

S

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Satanus - turkish coffee is like that - is strong and rich to the point of having a slight sweetness too it. You can't drink it down to the last drop because there is a layer of coffee sediment at the bottom. **shiver** damn that stuff is good - my mouth is watering for one now.

007 - I'm trying to stay on the right side of the law.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Loubelle

I love good coffee... Do you have any Vide e Caffe franchises on your side of SA? They serve a seriously good cup of coffee!

Love

Boo

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Vide e Caffe

Ooh yes Boo they make the best coffee! I can only have cappuccino when my daughter isn't with me cause she always wants to eat the "fluff" off my cappuccino.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

DON'T eat my foam

• Satanus
    Satanus

Yah, that's it, turkish style. Only, i make half decaff.

S

• BrentR
    BrentR

Where I live it's not just a drink it's a religion. I roast my own so it costs me about $3.50 a week. It's much fresher then that overpriced stuff the stand and stores sell. I have finally learned how to make mega foam on my small expresso machine using soy milk.

alt

Can you smell it yet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit