Any fans of the paranormal/cryptozoology shows that are on lately?

by Low-Key Lysmith 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I'm speaking of:

Ghost Hunters (Sci Fi Network)

Ghost Hunters International (Sci Fi Network)

Paranormal State (A&E)

Destination Truth (Sci Fi Network)

MonsterQuest (History Channel)

I find these shows to be very interesting. Ghost Hunters in particular has had some pretty unsettling footage of "ghostly" activity.

• loosie
    loosie

I love those shows. Monday night and wednesday night are my favorite tv nights.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

On Ghost Hunters this week, they caught video of a picture frame moving on it's own across a desk. Trippy.

• Perry
    Perry
    they caught video of a picture frame moving on it's own across a desk.

Oh, there was something acting on it all right. I expect much more "lying signs and wonders". I'm ready for it.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Yup - I admit it -- I'm a sucker for watching them.

I like Paranormal State because I like to yell at the god-boy host sometimes, and giggle. To me it boarders more on a show about the power of suggestion than anything else.

I didn't like the GH International show at all. In my opinon - poor investigations far too many easily explained phenomenon that were viewed as "compelling evidence"

I never used to like Destination Truth - but I think the host is funny and if nothing else is going on I will watch it...tho the fact they only investigate the creatures for a day or two bothers me.

Never seen Monster Quest.

You forgot to mention "Most Haunted" - Travel Channel...tho it is totally forgettable. In my mind it's the best for yelling at your TV.

I must admit the show that impresses me the most, and most frequently is still Ghost Hunters. I rarely find myself diagreeing with what they find, and they seem to be the most rational out of all the "ghost hunter" types on the air. They have had some evidence that still leaves me scratching my head. I am giddily awaiting next weeks episode to see what this 23-seconds of footage is all about.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith
    I like Paranormal State because I like to yell at the god-boy host sometimes, and giggle.

I hear you there.....the hot brunette, Katrina, that does the interviews, also makes for some nice eye candy.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

What - Eilfie isn't eye candy?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I love Ghost Hunter, both of them. I also watch Most Haunted on fridays on the Travel channel. Ghost Hunters is more intellectual to me, and very scientific. But I love Yvette and that blond psychic guy on Most Haunted. I also like English History and the old buildings.

My family thinks I am stupid for watching them, but I don't care!

momz

• loosie
    loosie

I in the same boat as you momcrazy. My hubby always hollers " boogie boogie" when I am watching them.

• oompa
    oompa

I so wish I could see a ghost......I would believe in SOMETHING then.............oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit