Any fans of the paranormal/cryptozoology shows that are on lately?

by Low-Key Lysmith 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• justhuman
    justhuman

I love ghost hunters...and generally I'm interesting in paranormal

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I'm quite skeptical about such shows, as with the state of CGI, absolutely anything can be created in a computer and made to look believable and authentic.
    Having said that, there probably ARE some animals which remain undetected so far, such as the coelacanth, discovered alive in 1939, or the hobbits of the south pacific (which some believe may have survived until less than 500 years ago).

• Alex Delta
    Alex Delta

I would say yes because they're very real like.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy
    I'm quite skeptical about such shows, as with the state of CGI, absolutely anything can be created in a computer and made to look believable and authentic.

That's just it tho - if what they are doing on these shows is fake - anyone of us could mimic the same "Ghostly Activity" with some fishing line and heavy breathing into a tape recorder.

Did anyone watch GH last night? I was impressed with the show -- but I guess I missed where that 23 seconds of phenomonal footage was...was it the flashlight? That was pretty cool, but I feel like they have caught more amazing stuff than that before...now they are touting an AMAZING EVP next week...it better be good...or else...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit