disfellowshipping / disassociated

by tak 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

to Isaac:— Philippians 3:13 teaches "Forgetting the things behind and stretching forward to the things ahead". Without a spiritual program I can be a part of, with goals, what options are meaningful? I think none.

To Spike: First of all I no longer believe your story. But I will address your comments anyway...

Options- how about seeking to deepen and make more intimate your relationship with God...doing so directly as opposed thru an org claiming to be the channel. That sounds like a worthy goal.

The verse you quoted speaks of forgetting the things behind, namely the law and trying to live up to a written code of commandments....those very thing Jesus fulfilled. You are not following this counsel..rather you are trying to live up to a written code of laws (man-made ones at that) in an attempt to earn your salvation. You yourself said you would never leave the org because you do not want to lose your everlasting life. This is a very me-first...selfish, materialistic motivation. I would think love for God, appreciation and a desire to fellowship with God for eternity would be a Chirstian's driving point.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Spike is`nt baptised..He`s making things up as he go`s along..Thats why nothing he says,makes any sense..

Spike Your Busted!!

.................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

to Isaac:—my relationships are made by sharing viewpoints both WITH the one(s) I want a relationship with, by reading the writing I can which features the one(s) in some way, and by discussing with others about myself and the one(s). That applies regarding my relationship with Jehovah God as much as it does with anyone else. It is not a goal, it is the journey I take.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

why are you so incoherent?

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

If it appears that I am incoherent at all, it may well be because I have full-blown Asperger's Syndrome, which is sometimes classified as a type of autism. There are other factors I live with also, which me also have a bearing in how we can communicate, or the lacks perceived therein.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

For more about Asperger's Syndrome, you may want to check out http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/57523/1/Aspergers-Syndrome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit