Proof that WT literature is not needed...

by The Last Nephilim 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• The Last Nephilim
    The Last Nephilim

I have recently come to fully appreciate what is stated at 2Timothy 3:16, 17 (NWT). It clearly declares that nothing is needed outside of the Bible in order for a person be be "fully competent" and "completely equipped" for "every good work". How can ANYONE, especially the WTS, claim that the bible alone is not enough after reading these scriptures? It doesn't say or imply "mostly competent" or "partially equipped" for "some good works". Folks, we are FULLY competent and COMPLETELY equipped for EVERY good work with the Bible alone!!! BTW, when my son was at his mother's house defending me (for my lack of meeting attendance), all he told her was to read these verses and said nothing else. After reading them, she paused and then told him that I had developed "apostate thinking"!!! Evidently, she got the gist of what these two verses were REALLY saying as well, which totally defies the bORG's insistence that we need it to understand the Bible and survive armageddon, hence her "programmed" response! Does anyone read these two verses any differently than I am?

• OBVES
    OBVES

Anyone saw Barbara Walters' primetime program yesterday on ABC ? How it will be possible for doctors to exend human life for hundreds of years ! Already the Watchtower in its publications years ago quoted the scienitific statements of what will be possible in the future !

You can purchase a dvd from ABCNewsstore with the program .

Now a question is : is God Yahweh going to allow man to manipulate genes on his own to extend life indefinitely ?
    If you read my posts I am predicting the year 2011 as the year of the end of the present world order.This would be in line with that only God Yahweh can give a man a life everlasting .

• Casper
    Casper
    It clearly declares that nothing is needed outside of the Bible in order for a person be be "fully competent" and "completely equipped" for "every good work". How can ANYONE, especially the WTS, claim that the bible alone is not enough after reading these scriptures?

That's a good point ... it makes so sense to claim that more is needed.

Cas

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I found it weird that any other material would be necessary to explain the Bible. The only additional material needed would be all those Bible books that never made it into the main script because the original Catholic church threw them out. Anyone that is fully integrated in thinking should be able to read the Bible and only the Bible and find all the flaws and specious logic contained therein.

As for manipulating the genes without God, any God that would stop man from solving his own problems through science and the free market is nothing more than an Almighty Lowlife Scumbag Tyrant that is bent on plunging us into the Second Dark Ages. I would rather be destroyed than serve a God that will not let me create value or limit the value I am allowed to create. This God is nothing more than a Killjoy that has created us solely for Himself to own and control us, and keep us from accurate knowledge (remember, Jesus was the one that encouraged us to seek accurate knowledge, which would have put Jesus in opposition to Jehovah).

And there is no proof that 2011 is going to be the time of the end. In fact, I believe that 2012 is going to put a final stop to all those 2011 end times predictions.

I have additional evidence, not from the Bible, that Watchtower littera-trash is not needed (or even desirable). Every single article I have read has been something to stifle my fulfillment. Some are nothing more than crap science and superstition. Some is material (of dubious accuracy) on things I can find online in much more detail (I need my Internet more than their littera-trash). And some is rules that are bent on putting barriers against fulfillment--and that littera-trash is actually harmful to me. There is even littera-trash that bans seeking independent verification of Watchtower doctrines (like the Sept 2007 Kingdumb Misery).

One only needs the Watchtower littera-trash if one wants to live in the Dark Ages.

• freeme
    freeme

sorry, but i dont read the scripture as you do - but very very similar. for me it only says that the scripture is the perfect base. it doesnt say ppl MUST use it alone. other books are possible, when they doesnt twist scriptures (what most jws falsely believe is true when it comes to wt books)

but, youre absolutely right, it doesnt say by FAR, that one MUST use other books as well to have a benefit.

clearly the wt library 2007 is wasted ressources ;-)

• wokeup
    wokeup

The WTBS has always functioned on the assumption that God's Word and Spirit are somehow inadequate and must be augmented with their spin using perhaps, most likely, undoubtly,surely, possibly in explaining bible events.

I have always felt the Bible (2 Tim 3:16,17) which fully equips and the Spirit (John 16:13) which is said to lead us into all truth are also undermined by stating conjecture (revealed truths) as factual especially when making blanket statements, unverifiable such as Jesus 1914 arrival and their 1918 'appointment' as 2 examples.

The leaders bear a heavier judgment in their self assumptions and demanding strict adherence and loyality at all costs for the appearance of an all knowing entity basking in 'divine favor' in a 'spiritual paradise'. This illusion has and continues quite addictive to many.

• Perry
    Perry

KJV - 15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. ------------------- I believe the KJV to be a superior translation being based on the Textus Recptus rather than the occultists Wescott and Hort. It specifically uses the word "perfect". All modern translations delete this word. Why would anyone want less than that? What else is there that is more than that?

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

WT WIzard is casting spells hither and thither!

When your eyes are opened to the Wan)ers Towerhigh Burdens Tied on your Shoulders mularkey you eventually begin to see that even the Bible itself is circles of reasoning down the millenia and so not even the Bible is needed!

Who are the WT without their Bibles?

The Watch Tower up your Backdoor Till death Society are devoid of reasoning beyond their book of circles of reasoning about the book of circular history of a circular god in a black hole someplace.

Open your eyes and look at the life outside and any god that exists walks amongst them!

• real one
    real one

when you know the truth your eyes see so many things. I am glad you are reading your Bible and finding out this wonderful information. keep it up.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

w812/15p.17Do We Need Help to Understand the Bible?***

From such experiences it can be seen that Jehovah God caused the Bible to be written in such a way that one needs to come in touch with His human channel before one can fully and accurately understand it. True, we need the help of God’s holy spirit, but its help also comes to us primarily by association with the channel Jehovah God sees fit to use.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit