Congratulate IP- SEC and A&W on UPCOMING WEDDING

by AWAKE&WATCHING 68 Replies latest jw friends

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

That's right ...he's off the market and he likes older women!!!

Please forgive my darlin' Ippy for his earlier OHIO thread. He was going to announce this himself but I gave him hell because I wasn't ready. He covered for my bitchiness by saying it was April Fool's and now he looks like a jack-ass because of me. I was a little freaked out by the age difference. He reminded me of what Dr. Suess said "those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

Actually he's coming to Ohio to make our wedding arrangements. I don't know if there will be time for an apostafest this time but....

YOU ARE ALL INVITED TO THE WEDDING IN SEPTEMBER !!!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Are you for real ?!?!

• BFD
    BFD

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

CAN I BE A BRIDES MAID?!?!?!?!?!?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

OMG A&W you truely are my one and only. Your selfsacrificing spirit has insured me of that

Sept cant come too soon for me

• asilentone
    asilentone

Congratulations? (I do not believe you) Post tomorrow!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

It was so hard for me to pretend I didnt know you were a wolf last game

feels great to be in the open now.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

You better not be lying!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Careful there, IP_SEC.

I heard she's broken quite a few hearts.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

LOL nvr I been to Ohio to visit 4 times in the past 5 months... I think I did something right. She aint gonna back out. lol

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Well BFD...we are kicking around the idea of a werewolf game or a murder mystery at Ravenswood Castle in Hocking Hills. I hope everyone from the werewolf game can be there and we will plan a role around you as a bridemaid. This will be so much fun!!!

Sorry IPPY, you're right, if they are our friends then they're our friends and if not then they don't have to come or be happy for us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit