How about a show of solidarity...

by Mickey mouse 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I wouldn't attempt anything at a Kingdom Hall level. There's safety in numbers and that means a convention.

I guess some of you have seen it all before, as a relative newbie on the block I suppose i'm not quite so jaded yet.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hey, if slimboyfat is apathetic, there's got to be some merit to your idea!

I just think picking a signal is near to impossible on an open forum.

I'm getting better at spotting the fringe visitors; their suits aren't up to snuff, there's stubble or a beard. They laugh at the wrong spots in the program. I'm making a habit to go and talk to them. They are usually treated like pariahs at the convention anyways. A few questions in, they'll realize you're not a zombie and you can have a nice conversation.

• besty
    besty

Dogpatch got at least 3 people out completely by flying a banner over a stadium that read 1980 Bethel Shakeup 1-800-xxxxxxx

Cost him a few hundred bucks but effective - now it could read Bethel Closures jwd.com

Or get yourself a bunch of customised Post-Its and knock yourself out sticking them all over the place http://www.thediscountprinter.com/smallpostits.htm

• shell69
    shell69

you should all wear a gold start in the top right hand side of your lapel badge.

Or you could always opt for beigh macks and dark sunglasses!

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Maybe go strong on the garlic the night before?

• oompa
    oompa

we could all wear black top hats.......kinda creepy............oompa

or walk hunched over like me!!!

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Men could wear white shirts.... erm... too bold.

How about putting your arms in your suit jacket and pretending to be armless? Go around swinging your suit arms about and flapping people as they walk by?

CG

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

The leaving items behind is a little strange, personally I wouldn't go into lost and found to see the sign. I don't think wearing something is a dead giveaway, especially if it's something subtle. Like if everyone wore a green tie or a green kerchief. Then you could just take a look around the stadium and see your brothers/sisters in arms.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

OMG !!!! GO BACK TO SLIMBOYFATS thread and check out the fake money and fake checks. I just downloaded a bunch and am going to send them to local kh's.

NMG

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I'm with you Mickey! I really want to come up with a "sign" as well. I've been thinking about this a long time. I like the fact that you haven't let the issue drop despite some naysaying. Let's come up with something real. I want to know how much doubt is out there too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit