How about a show of solidarity...

by Mickey mouse 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

...at this year's convention for those who are still in? Can we come up with a way of doing something which doesn't identify us individually whilst at the same time shows there are others "of us" there?

Any ideas?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Like in an "Organization", eh?

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Say what?

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I'm not talking about anything huge. Just leaving a post-it note in the toilet cubicle with "JWD" written on it, something like that. Would sure make the cleaners paranoid. It would make me smile if I went in there and saw it too.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I guess that idea blew. Ah well....

• hotspur
    hotspur

... well that's one way of making sure the toilet queues are even longer.

And then you run the risk of bumping into paedophiles .... sorry, that was too sick even for me :^(

No, toilet's are a non-starter.

How about wearing a bowler hat?

• berylblue
    berylblue

It's actually a great idea - maybe you all could wear a black ribbon -

I don't know how many here actually still go to those stupid things. That is the reason for the lack of response. At least I think so.

• jgnat
    jgnat

In years past, Richie made us up some bogus cheques. Then the society would know we were there but not who. Would drive them crazy.

Or we could make our own convention badge with it's own color stripe that is not on the list (purple triangle?). Maybe it can read "Fader", "Opposer" or, "UBM". Let them try and figure out what UBM stands for.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

No, nothing you wear. That would identify you. How about leaving a joker card stuck under your seat? The next day you could check the seats around you to see if there's one there?

I think it would be interesting to know how many lurkers here there are that are still in the borg. I bet there are thousands.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

How about an uncut key on the seat? Lost property would be inundated!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit