How many exjw's do you think there are out there now?

by Velvetann 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

I am not sure if anyone has asked this before but I am curious. Does anyone know approximately how many of us have left the Watchtower Society in the past 20 years.

It seems to me that it is compounding monthly lately. I know a lot of us have not been DF so there is no record.

Velvetann

• BFD
    BFD

I have no idea what the answer to your question is. I've often wondered if every fading JW got up and left how many R&F would be left. My guess is, not many.

BFD

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

OOPs I guess I missed a thread about this....I am not very adept at searching for past threads that I missed.

Can you point me to it someone????

Sorry I repeated a subject. I try to keep in touch everyday but don't always read everything unfortunately.

Velvet

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

I'll see if I can find it for you.

Alex

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

A good question, rephrased "Are there more ex-JWs than current, active JWs"? If so, could we not simply infiltrate and take over? : )

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

somehow I doubt there are more ex jws than current jws............but I wish that was the status.

I was actually thinking that the numbers were only in the thousands maybe 10,000 of exjws compared to the million plus that are still IN.

• asilentone
    asilentone

no, about 40,000 have been disfellowshipped annually, not all of them got reinstated. I would think we have more ex jw than jws.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I want to add my thoughts. IMHO, Faders/DF'D/DA'D that are still alive today are much more in numbers than JW that are still alive today.

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

40,000 a Year wow!!!!!

Thats amazing, I had no idea. I am so happy to hear that.

thanks for your comments

Velvetann

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I beleive the answer can be found in the wonderful publication "Millions now living will never attend another shitty-ass boasting session"

Seriously, I have no idea, but imagine that we would be pleasantly surprised by the answer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit