Our friend is gone now

by 2tired2care 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• dawg
    dawg

Please accept my condolences... and please make a stand with all of us now. The more that openly tell the truth about this lying organization the more lives we can save from it's influence. You are right that our lives mean something, when we stand against something that causes such harm we make the world a better place.

• Casper
    Casper

Welcome 2tired2care...

I am so sorry for the loss of your friend, it's a total shame that "Religion" that is suppose to make a person feel hopeful and refreshed is used to beat a person down to the point of suicide. My heart goes out to you.

Sincerely,

Cas

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I'm so sorry for you and your wife, and the poor woman's family. If she had children, they will be bewildered about it their whole lives. I can remember being so depressed I wouldn't have minded dying, because I felt so wicked and inadequate. I never measured up. I am glad I got out of that org. I wish your dear friend had escaped - maybe her family will escape. Please accept my condolences.

• real one
    real one

I am so sorry for your lost. Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you will find rest with Jesus Christ.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Dang.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear 2t2c:

What a tragedy ... our sincerest condolences to you, family and friends.

This is a very serious problem, whose enormity can no longer be glossed over or ignored.
    What will it take to open their eyes? Many, including myself, were nearly driven to that point
    of desperation; tragically, many sensitive and overwrought JWs failed to get another chance at life.

Welcome to the forum; I hope that you find the comfort you seek here at JWD.

Love,

CoCo

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

My heart goes out to you and those that will miss her.

Welcome to JWD

lisa

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Embracable was her soul and into angels arms does go!

I know her place!

I know her feeling!

I wish her well on her new paths of life in the cosmos we share!

And I wish her family those around who help them see!

• BFD
    BFD

I am so sorry for your loss 2tired2care.

The WTBTS is as much a part of this world as any other religion. Even worse from my point of view the way my family was torn apart by rules of men. Evil men.

Welcome to the forum.

BFD

• berylblue
    berylblue

I am so sorry for your loss - but I do welcome you to the board and hope you will stick around.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit