EXJW Book Reading in Atlanta

by The Doc 58 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Will you be translating your work into English, or will it only be available in Gibberish?

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom
    Will you be translating your work into English, or will it only be available in Gibberish?

Dud comeback.

Nathan, believe it or not, you need to work on your feeble attempts at wit. Doc58, I hope your endeavors are successful. Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother NOT Exerting Vigorously)
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

you need to work on your feeble attempts at wit.

OK -- How's this: "but 'gator, I was farting as I wrote that line. You usually find farting hilarious, don't you?"

Tell me: how many copies of "The Colon Chronicles" will you be buying, 'gator?

Are you going to give a copy to all of your friends?

I'll bet a nickle right now you don't even buy a copy for yourself, 'cause in your heart you know it's crap, just as if it came fresh from a colon.

Today any moron can write a book. Pay a vanity press $5000 and you're in business. "The Doc" is the person who threw his "credentials" into the ring. He's got a degree in "literature"! He taught English in a Public School!

Next time you're wondering why today's Public School kids are so stupid and incapable of articulating simple thoughts, think about who's been teaching them; your buddy, The Doc.

• The Doc 58
    The Doc 58

Sorry Nathan, I only gave talks in the B-school.

• The Doc 58
    The Doc 58

Also Nathen, yes, it will be available in English, Gibberish, and Asshole (your native language).

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

LMAO that style reminds me of the 1920 England Jeeves and Worster novels - but JW style where elders are like butlers with attitude!

• The Doc 58
    The Doc 58

Ask Jeeves

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit