So, my mother is coming over today because evidently my "thinking is not...

by cognac 33 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac

the norm"... I'm a bit stressed out by this...

Anyways, I write this on a laptop during the WT, lol.

PS. While also sipping coffee (I'm sitting out back) lol

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

You're sitting out back? In your car? Or in a back room?

• cognac
    cognac

The back room.

• dawg
    dawg

Good luck

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

What is "the norm" anyway?

Most of the 6.6 billion people who live outside the Kingdom Hall believe that their thinking is just fine, thank you!

CyrusThePersian

• cognac
    cognac

Thanks Dawg...

This should be interesting... I'm sick and tired of being told how to feel. Some of these things tormented me when I was little and I think it's theraputic to tell the person(s) who taught me some specific things that I don't believe it. I guess it's my own way of healing... I'm no longer going to be afraid to stand up for myself and I won't be bullied into believing some of these horrible things...

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

In the back room with a laptop and coffee. You are definately not thinking in the "norm". But why be normal when you can be yourself? That's my motto.

momz

• cognac
    cognac

Cyrus -

The whole argument was that I didn't believe that 5 or 6 billion people are going to die at Armagheddon... My thinking was not "normal"...

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I mentioned that to the elder who called me about my DA letter. He was saying he wonders what job he'd be assigned in the paradise. I said I would not want the job of picking up the bodies. He said after 100 years they would be gone anyway! Yeah, but what about in the meantime? They only believe what they are told to believe, sadly.

momz

• cognac
    cognac
    In the back room with a laptop and coffee. You are definately not thinking in the "norm". But why be normal when you can be yourself? That's my motto.

Agreed... This is my 1st with the laptop in the kh... I wonder if anyone will say anything... I don't see why they would, for all they know, I'm sitting out back here typing notes and I'm not disturbing anyone... Nobody really sees to much of what's going on back here anyways... It's not like any elders are out back here or anything...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit