Repudiate "Valueless Things" 4/15/08 WT

by bud2114 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Sacchiel
    Sacchiel

Will they repudiate themselves then?

• worf
    worf

I didn't read all of the comments here, so I may be repeating what someone else has said.

But in harmony with this 4/15/08 wt article, every jw should be repudiating the wt society.

It itself is valueless.

Worf

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Par 17: Another example of valueless words is found among the religious leaders of Christendom. These claim to speak in God's name, but most of their utterances are not based on the Scriptures, and what they have to say is basically worthless. Apostates too speak valueless words, claiming to have greater wisdom than the appointed "faithful and discreet slave." (Matt 25:45-47) However, apostates speak their own wisdom, and their words are valueless, a stumbling block to any who might listen. (Luke 17:1,2) How can we avoid being misled by them?

Hmm, intersting that the WT would print this....when they themselves are the ones who had spoken many unfulfilled end time predictions, doctrine that proved unscriptural and downright ridiculous...showing they themselves are the ones who speak valueless things.

• dawg
    dawg

17: Another example of valueless words is found among the religious leaders of Christendom. These claim to speak in God's name, but most of their utterances are not based on the Scriptures, and what they have to say is basically worthless. Apostates too speak valueless words, claiming to have greater wisdom than the appointed "faithful and discreet slave." (Matt 25:45-47) However, apostates speak their own wisdom, and their words are valueless, a stumbling block to any who might listen. (Luke 17:1,2) How can we avoid being misled by them?

How do people fall for this crap?

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

People still "in" fall for this crap because they've been told for DECADES that if they leave the organization, then they're abandoning God Himself.

Fear is the only thing keeping these people from thinking critically. Those who have done so in the past, do so at the risk of losing all of their family and friends.

I have already read that article in the April magazine, and it makes me sick inside...

• bobld
    bobld

Repudiate "Valueless things" They sure got the nerve when they became members of the UNITED NATIONS.Just ask any head nodding slave today and they will say it's an apostate lie.Hyprocrates,that is something that I hate is lying.Wasn't Satan blamed for all the evil in the world because of a lie.

IF A=B and B=1 than A=1...............If WT=LIE and LIE=SATAN than WT=

Bob

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit