March BOE Financial Letter?

by yknot 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

my congregation gets a $13/month charge from the bank because they have less than $5k in it. if we had that big amount from the society (that we have on loan) we would be saving this and get that 1% interest.

the society is making money at our expense!

most people in the congregation have no clue to this, but I do as I'm told............. for goodness sake, I do not contribute anymore and have not for quite a few years

• flyphisher
    flyphisher
    If we had that big amount from the society (that we have on loan) we would be saving this and get that 1% interest. The society is making money at our expense!

Don`t worry. Loesch said in Hawaii:

"G overnments soon will confiscate all religious bank accounts and property "

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/155266/1.ashx

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

This was read to the congregations?

Can we all see how this forces the elders to do it? Mother TELLS them to read the letter
    so the dubs know what Mother wants. If they don't do it, the elders have to explain how
    they can disregard the letter that was read.

I know everyone here has heard all this stuff before, but I am concerned that they are
    really getting ready to do something with everyone's money. If they run off to Belize with
    it, at least most of the faithful will be free to wake up and think for themselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit