I was told I sound like an Apostate

by senora 22 Replies latest jw friends

• *Incubus
    *Incubus

Try having your mom be the one to warn just about everyone you know that youve "gone" apostate.

Just remember who's saying this.Someone who cant think for herself.Dont be offended.Move on up!

I am interested in the propositioning,was it outright harassment?

• Casper
    Casper

You certainly know how to stand your ground...!!!

Congrats.

Cas

• still_in74
    still_in74

oh really "stil_in74"?? and why is that? does it sound impossible? maybe because you are a male.

why on earth would anyone lie about a horrible thing like that? could a thing like that never happen in jehovah's organization?? especially so often?? Its happening to so many single sisters, its unbelievable. and really, i don't care what you think, I think its terrible for you to question what someone says on this board as to the reliability. you are actually calling me a liar and I don't appreciate it because its the absolute truth.

you make me want to puke.

Senora, it was not my intent to brand you a liar. The reason I take comments like these "with a grain of salt" is because of how much anyone in the org. is risking/gambling by actually propositioning a sister. (ie: asking a sister to have sex with him) I am not an elder, and I have few "privileges" to lose if I were to be accused of even the slightest wrong, yet my fear of losing my family and friends prohibits me from even hinting to anyone that I watched an "R" rated movie, or bought a scratch lottery ticket, let alone asking a sister to hit the sheets. I absolutely believe and know that this happens and I believe that it did happen to you, the unfortunate reality is that despite the many great people on this board, there are those that you will question from time to time and for good reason. I am sorry if my reply upset you, in retrospect there was no benefit to me posting it and I should have kept that to myself. Indeed if 5 Elders actually risked their reputations, families and friends - essentially their whole lives - by propositioning you then you must be a real "knock-out", and at the very least you can take these as the ultimate compliments! Welcome to the board, despite my inconsiderate reply to your post, this is a great place to share. I hope you will continue to do so Still........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit