City Girl

by Hope4Others 8 Replies latest social humour

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

A City Girl Named Amy Marries a Colorado Rancher > > One morning, on his way out to check on the cows, the rancher says to Amy, > "The insemination man is coming over to impregnate one of our cows today. > I drove a nail into the 2 by 4 just above the cow's stall in the barn. You > show him where the cow is when he gets here, OK?" The rancher leaves for > the fields. > > After a while, the artificial insemination man arrives and knocks on the > front door. Amy takes him down to the barn. They walk along the row of > cows and when she sees the nail, she tells him, "This is the one right > here." > > The man, assuming he is dealing with an air head blonde, asks, "Tell me > lady, cause I'm dying to know; how would YOU know this is the c ow to be > bred?" > > "That's simple. By the nail over its stall," Amy explains very > confidently. > > Laughing rudely at her, the man says, "And what, may I ask, is the nail > for?" > > The blonde turns to walk away, and says sweetly over her shoulder, "I > guess it's to hang your pants on."

• momzcrazy
  • free2think
    free2think

Very funny.

• megaflower
    megaflower

cute

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

"But honey...I was just helping the cow get through the fence. Honest!"

• JAVA
    JAVA

Now that's funny--good one!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Cute joke.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Good one.

S

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Funny picture fits the joke extremely well!

lol

hope

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit