Jah VERY Merciful -delaying the end

by stillajwexelder 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Not very merciful to the faithful Witnesses who have to suffer and die in this world just so Jehovah can win his Poker game with Satan.

• blondie
    blondie

But then the WTS doesn't feel they have to give an individual witness.

*** w00 1/15 p. 13 par. 17 "Keep on the Watch" ***

Fifth,
    we see a global preaching work being accomplished, whichJ esus said would take placej ust before the end oft his system. Jesus stated: "This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14) Today, that prophecy is in the course of fulfillment on an unprecedented scale. True, untouched territories still exist, and it may be that in Jehovah’s due time, a large door leading to greater activity will open. (1 Corinthians 16:9) Nevertheless, the Bible does not state that Jehovah will wait until every individual on earth has received a personal witness. Rather, the good news must be preached to Jehovah’s satisfaction. Then the end will come.—Compare Matthew 10:23.

• sir82
    sir82
    the good news must be preached to Jehovah’s satisfaction.

Apparently, Jehovah doesn't care much for the Chinese, Indians, or Muslims.

• Open mind
    Open mind

not to mention low-life "Mongolians" like sir82.

• MOG
    MOG
    I've concluded that *everyone* is gonna be there.

I have to agree..thats how i look at it

• minimus
    minimus

Maybe Jah enjoys torturing people. If I was told that any day now, you're going to suffer a horrible death, I'd ask you to PLEASE be merciful and get it over with!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

It may be that in Jehovah’s due time, a large door leading to greater activity will open. 1 Corinthians 16:9

So the Big A is way off then

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Open Mind - brilliant -thanks for that thread reminder - I must have been thinking about that thread when the thought came into my mind in the wee hours of this morning.

• JK666
    JK666

BSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBS . . .

jk

• logic
    logic

I have heard alot of jws say that jehovah is delaying to let more people in. Yet Jesus says he will not delay . Another example of jw confusion .

Thousands of people are dying at this hour who have never received the message.

Jesus said that he would arrive with his angels, who would preach the kingdom message. He didn't say he would arrive with the jws.

When I was in, I did a terrible job of speading the message, and so did everyone else. If you are going to get the message to billions of people who now live and have lived , you are going to have to come up with a lot better than what the society has to offer. Oh yes , that would be Jesus and his angels.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit