Did you know I am a SATANIST?

by Tired of the Hypocrisy 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

I think I'll wear it to the next family gathering now that you mention it!

wear contacts that make your eyes look clear, black, or red too. that would be fun. lol

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Just out of curiosity, any idea why they though you had "demonized" things in your storage room?

Apparently my FIL's wife told them she "Thought" she heard from someone that we "Might" have seen some R rated movies.....

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy
    i actually am a satanist and take great pride in it.

I was raised a jw and was always taught how evil that Satanists and other so-called occultist are. Did you know I havebeen treated much better by the so-called evil folks than by any jw?

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Satanism seems to not recognise there is a 'satan' to me but to value the idea of doing as one will so long as it intends no harm!

Though its idea of retribution is flawed because if that were so in a cosmic sense everyone who ever did anyone harm , revenge or whatever - is due for lots more of what they handed out or sanctioned!

But there idea that they don't claim to be 'holy' or whatever some do is cool because I know a number of closet christians who in actual fact are anything but the sorts of forgiving souls their belief system suggests.

And the Pentagram is used in all manner of Nature Belief, as well as satanism, and in itself is a beautuful notion of combining all the natural elements!

So I dont see what the JWs pap on about apart from creating fear where it ought not to be.

• loosie
    loosie
    Apparently my FIL's wife told them she "Thought" she heard from someone that we "Might" have seen some R rated movies.....

OMG if that is the criteria... then I ma that chick in teh exorcist who spits out pea soup while her head spins....lmbo

Aren't you afraid you might burst into flames if you shake my hand?"

God wouldn't that have been funny if smoke started to come from her hand as you shook it. OR maybe make some sizzling noises while shaking her hand

• spanteach
    spanteach
    Did you know I havebeen treated much better by the so-called evil folks than by any jw?

Remember when that line was used in talks as a tactic for why you should get closer to the organization? Why's that, so I can better see who's stabbing me in the back?

• potentialJWconvertswife
    potentialJWconvertswife

For folks that don't believe in hell they sure do see demons everywhere...and now the criteria for being a satanist is watching r rated movies?!!! WTF?! That still doesn't explain what kind of demonic possessions you supposedly own. Man, what a bunch of turds! -Potential

• mavie
    mavie

So...LeVeyan or Theistic Satanist bigd?

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy
    So...LeVeyan or Theistic Satanist bigd?

I suppose since the criteria they base my Satanism is R Rated movies I suppose I am a Thespian-ic Satanist????

• minu
    minu

Oh! For the love of all that is pagan....they need to get a life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit