URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED

by shell69 15 Replies latest jw friends

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

There are many articles that advocate lying or stretching the truth, but ONLY if it is to protect the organization. But you'll definitely want to check out the Insight book under "Isaac". When Jacob "deceives" his dying father by making him think that it was actually Esau at his bedside...the Insight book tried to apply that incident to matters that concern the organization.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

I like the restraining order idea.

Action speaks louder than words.

• Pickled
    Pickled

The WTBTS hates bad publicity and will even change their divine doctrines to avoid it. So write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper about the WTBTS allowing the members to sneak your children into services that the parents have said are not allowed. If your letter doesn't show in the editorial section then purchase an announcement stating that you are warning parents in the area of this practice.

The chain reaction will be a letter sent to that Cong's PO from the Society ordering the BOE to announce to it's members that they need to ask parents permission before bringing a child.

Publicity is the only thing this organization understands and responds to.

• shell69
    shell69

Thanks guys,

thats great. The event was not theocratic, but it was most definatley known that I would not want my children there, so much so that my understanding is several were shocked when they turned up.

Its the few people that manipulated, schemed and lied to get them there that I have the issue with, one being a popular local regular pioneer/ms!

Shell69

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik
    Publicity is the only thing this organization understands and responds to.

Yup.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I suggest that you teach your children how to recognise the techniques of mind control.

There is not much material around to do that with. If anyone knows of something, please post it here.

There is a movie called "The Wave" that may be still downloadable on the net.

Episode 13, season 9, "The Joy of Sect" from The Simpsons may be helpful.

These programs should be viewed and discussed with your children.

Until they are protected by knowledge of cult tactics, children should not be left, unsupervised, in the presence of any active member of any high control group.

Cheers
    Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit