URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED

by shell69 15 Replies latest jw friends

• shell69
    shell69

From my JWD friends

I have a situation and need some jw literature quotationes regairding the following issues. I disposed of all my dub literature upon my exit, and need help with this;

A jw quaotation that the head of every family is the Father/ Mother/ parents

Regarding the incitement to lie.... my 'minor' daughters where co-erssed to lie to their parents and attend an event that they/ and their jw associaties knew would be expressly against our wishes.

ALL JW's kept silent about their attendance until by daughters (still minors) confessed theis to me.

My issue is not with my daughters. They were children. I need something to fire back at accusations now coming from extended family that since I'm apostate, I am a lover of nasty lies and dirty secrets.

Please help

Shell69

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

I think a good "fuck off, they are my kids" is in order.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

w624/1p.205par.16TheFamilyCircleinTheseLastDays***

As in ancient theocratic Israel, unified family worship is found essential to the New World society family of today. The father as head is conscious of the family’s spiritual needs

w624/1p.206par.17TheFamilyCircleinTheseLastDays***

17 For a smooth-running family, love, cooperation and discipline are necessary. The father is the presiding head , takes the lead and sets policy for the family. The wife is submissive to her husband. As a helper to him, a fellow worker, the mother implements matters by managing the household and keeps order while her husband is away. Children from infancy are taught to respect and obey parents, to submit to direction. Parents show love toward each other and toward their children. Where necessary, the rod of correction is used to curb youthful foolishnesses. Christian parents fully appreciate that they are responsible for their children’s spiritual welfare. By their faithful Christian example in conduct and service, Christian parents convey an indirect sanctification upon their minor children, which means blessing and favor from Jehovah.—1 Tim. 3:4, 5; Eph. 5:22; Prov. 22:6; 1 Cor. 7:14.

Still looking...

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

w726/15p.360GodRespectstheFamilyArrangement***

Jehovah believes in the family arrangement and has made the family the basic unit of earthly society. The place, meaning and function of the family originate with him. He is the Father "to whom every family in heaven and on earth owes its name." (Eph. 3:15) He gives the family dignity and status. The father in the family is head, the mother is helper, and the two together have divinely given responsibility for the children’s control.

w7710/15p.638HowChristiansAre"NoPartoftheWorld"***

Jehovah’s Witnesses recognize the headship principle as expressed by the apostle Paul: "I want you to know that the head of every man is the Christ; in turn the head of a woman is the man; in turn the head of the Christ is God." (1 Cor. 11:3) They view marriage as a partnership in which the husband is the "senior" member, responsible for the final decisions in the family. Father and mother together have authority over children, both Scripturally and by law. (Eph. 6:1) They are required to bring them up "in the discipline and mental-regulating of Jehovah," the father having the primary responsibility.—Eph. 6:4.

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

I'm afraid I don't have good news for you.

Althought you are right that the man is the head and your there parent, but since you are an 'apostate' then you are evil, from the devil, bad, no good, etc..etc.. so you are not worthy of the truth so its OK for them to lie to yuo, this is what the WTS will teach your kids. sorry.

What i would do if I was you, depending on their age, I will reasom will them on their false theology and they will slowly see for themselves that the WTS is wrong, if you try and use force, it will make the WTS look correct about you.

Be as a good parent as you can and they will see that you aren't evil. And even tell them that you know what and where they've being but never get angry, just nicely tell them that your disappontted with them, so if they still have a conscience they will see that they've done wrong to you.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

g913/22p.19HowCanIHelpMySingleParent?***

Neither your physical dimensions nor your gender exempts you from Jehovah’s command: "Do not forsake the law of your mother." (Proverbs 6:20) Your mother is authorized by God to make laws, or house rules. You owe her respect and obedience. If you are a male, Mom may affectionately call you the man of the house. But she is head of the house! And by obeying her—not arguing with her every time she asks you to do something—you lighten her load and make for peace in your family.

• blondie
    blondie

I would let them be alone with the people who organized the deceitful occasion. If they are with them, one of their parents must be there as well.

Blondie

• megaflower
    megaflower

I would go down to the sherriffs office and put a restraining order on each and every member of the cong. They were to stay away from my kids. If that did not work a basball bat on a dark night might do the trick.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

"Ditto" to Magaflower's response.

Quirky1

• grassyknoll07
    grassyknoll07

If the nature of the event is theocratic i.e. last Saturday's memorial, it doesn't matter what literature you quote. Subjection to Jehovah is 1st. ("Respect Jehovah's Authority" dvd.) If the event is not theocratic you should write to the branch and inform them quoting the information presented here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit