If there is such a thing as "ONE TRUE RELIGION...

by JH 23 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

If there is such a thing as "One true religion", then lots of good honest God loving people will die at Armageddon.

Although JW's don't gamble, chosing the correct religion, if there is one, is a gamble.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Religion can't be true because it is created by the ego. The ego is what we try to be but is not truly who we are so relligion is the human's attempt to satisfy God through creating thoughts and ideas that we think God will be happy with when all God want's of us is to realize our true being and living that being. Once we are aware of being we won't look to religion for anything but will look directly to God on a higher level.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Your Personal Invitation

Would you like to have a personal home Bible study and increase your knowledge of the Bible?

</form>

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

"Religion" is a man made entity used for the purposes of dominating others, making money and stealing worship that belongs to God alone. Peace to all, Lilly

• megaflower
    megaflower

Right on lovelylil, you said a mouthful. Religion is all man made. There is some corruption in each and everyone. I think one has to make their own way and not relie on organized religion.

• Reefton Jack
    Reefton Jack

Don't get me started!
    If I may steal a quote made recently by another poster on this discussion board:
    "When two people are arguing about religion, both are wrong."

Jack.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

"Religion is a snare and a Racket" Charles Taze Russell

This is the ONE thing chuckie got right. Lilly

• JH
    JH
    "Religion is a snare and a Racket"

I thought it was from the Devil...

• erandir
    erandir