Happy 8th Birthday JWD !

by Simon 49 Replies latest forum announcements

• JK666
    JK666

Thank you, Simon. This site very well might have saved my life.

JK

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Wow, cool. Thank you, Simon. Thank you a million times over. And thank you, Ang. A lot of time and love and even heart ache you've put in here at JWD. You have contributed to the quality of our lives here at JWD.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Simon

Thank you for this wonderful site! This is the only Jehovah's Witness forum I really enjoy.

I came to this site because the topics go all over the place. This site exposes the WTS for what they really are.....a book publishing corporation hideing in the name of religion. We need to continue this fight exposing them of all their lies and false concepts.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thank you, Simon.

Sylvia

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Thanks Simon & JWD !

I'm sure that JWD is the best reason that Jesus invented the Internet.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I haven't even been here a year and already it seems like a lifetime. Thank you for giving me my life back. I truly don't know what I would have if I hadn't found this site. * MUAH *

• oldflame
    oldflame

As one of the old timers here I owe you a huge Thank You. Still after 8 years on this board I keep on learning things. About people and different faiths as well as just having a great time and the times that were not so great ? Well they were just lessons. Keep up the good work !

• mouthy
    mouthy

Happy Birthday, JWD! And thanks, Simon! Simon!!! Go to the window.. Open it & stick out your head!!!! Cos it SHOULD SWELL from all THanks you will get... Angie Can stick out her chest. LOL Thank you, thank you thank you!!!! said 3 timers for emphesis!!!!! As" Mother" Told us to do....
    Hope your not missing Merry Ole England. I do at times... ((((HUGS))) Simon, Angi & all the moderators that work on the board also...

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Thanks Simon, Happy Birthday.

• mind my own
    mind my own

Happy Birthday, and thanks so much to you Simon for giving us all a home here! I want to express my gratitude for how much this site has helped me cope, and for all the love and support I have received!

MMO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit