Happy 8th Birthday JWD !

by Simon 49 Replies latest forum announcements

• Simon
    Simon

I'm just sat working on a new version of the forum (to bring it more up-to-date and make it better for non-IE browsers) and notice the date on the first post of the backup database that I'm working against ... 23 March 2000.

I can't believe it's been 8 years !

Thank you to everyone who has participated over the years and helped keep this place alive to help others coming out of the WTS.

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Happy Birthday!

• Robdar
    Robdar

It's a fun site, Simon.

Happy Birthday JWD!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Happy Birthday, JWD! And thanks, Simon!

• free2think
    free2think

Thanks for keeping the site going Simon and for all the work you and Angharad do.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

No - thankyou Simon

• Gopher
    Gopher

Thank you, Simon for keeping this place up and running through all the technical and emotional challenges. And thanks to Angharad too!

I've learned a LOT here. It has been a real "privilege" to participate here (and I mean privilege in the non-theocratic sense).

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Congratulations on the work that you've done on this forum and the work to keep it going !

This forum as helped to open the minds of people and may of helped to mend a many broken and disturbed hearts.

Way to go Simon

• Casper
    Casper

Thanks to both of YOU....!!! Love the site.

Cas

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Simon. This site provides a great service....Thank you and your Wife for your hard work in creating this site and keeping it running for 8 years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit