Let's see how many American States you can name

by JH 32 Replies latest social humour

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

I went back to this and did Africa, and got 46/53. One really annoyed me... Zaire... no? Ziare... WTF? Congo?.. grrr... Belgian Congo!? Turns out they changed their name to something ridiculous.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I missed 4, one because I couldn't spell it and 2 that are directly south of me for cryin' out loud.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

I got 47 but couldn't spell the last three: tennessee, conecticut, massachusetts...maybe I still can't.

Is there a world version that lists countries?

DOH! Didn't read enough.

• StAnn
    StAnn

I got all 50 in 2 minutes, 40 seconds. Without the map, don't know how I would have done.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I got all 50 states with 5:26 left. Geography was my favorite subject in school.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

LOL!

I did 49 states in under four minutes (would have been better but my spelling is terrible) and then got totally stuck for the last one, which was connecticut. After looking at the results of the most missed states it looked like it was #1 for those people have a hard time remembering. I wonder why...

• dawg
    dawg

45... couldn't spell... I used to go down the road when I was sleepy and write them down to stay awake.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I got 30 of the european countries, and 23 of the african countries, not bad considering that my webtv was messing up, or else that computer program was messing up. I had to type several of the countries over and over before it would accept them, it wasn't my spelling either. There were several countries that I missed that I actually did type in, but it didn't accept them. Isn't Northern Ireland its own country?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Got them all but only 43 sec left.....like everyone else, the spelling killed my time. The only reason I got them all is because of a song we learned as kids. The song was all the states sang in alphebetical order! Still remember it from 2cond grade!

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Hey Butt, what's the song? I'd like to teach my grandson.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit