Atheists are a bunch of meanies...

by nvrgnbk 28 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

my one wish is to meet up with you and have a drink.....I'm paying....(did I say that?)

• Sirona
    Sirona

I like atheists.

I'm not an atheist myself, but I might as well be to some fundamentalists....

Sirona (whispering...I'm pagan but don't tell Jehovah)

• Robdar
    Robdar

You guys are making me cry. So much luv. Sob!

• ninja
    ninja

hey sir....I'd never have guessed with them teeth

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

NVR...........Kudos my friend............Let's have a drink in esence.

NMG

• Warlock
    Warlock

nvr,

Here is what I have observed about some of the Atheists here. In fact, I started a thread about it a few months ago.

As a believer, I really don't care if someone believes in God or not. What I mean by that is, I REALLY DON'T CARE.

On the other hand, it SEEMS to me, Atheists care more about me not believing, than I care about them believing.

It also seems that Atheists get a bit insulting when you don't "go along, to get along" when they insist there is no God.

That's been my observation.

Other than that, I say whether you believe, or not, knock yourself out, because I REALLY DON'T CARE.

Warlock

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

It also seems that Atheists get a bit insulting when you don't "go along, to get along" when they insist there is no God.

Is it possible that the insults aren't directed at the believers but at the imaginary deities they adore?

Have a blast at the Memorial, Warlock!

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Athiests just need a hug.

(((ahtiest)))

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Is it possible that the insults aren't directed at the believers but at the imaginary deities they adore?

I've made the same point ad nauseum nvr but it almost seems like some folks want to feel personally affronted. As though taking the heat themselves is somehow protecting their cherished deity or belief. Sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit