Sad emo

Nvr

I say this with total honesty.

You aren't the Nvr you used to be

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You aren't the Nvr you used to be

Sorry you feel that way, Sad emo.

I was about to mention you and some other Christians like AlphaOmega and jgnat that can discuss theology without having a meltdown.

I haven't read much from lovelylil, but she seems to express her faith with confidence and grace too.

Merry Magdalene, though a believer in Islam, attempts to defend her faith in much the same way.

It was Burn that was suggesting that nonbelievers were spitting and defecating on the believers.

I have answered all the questions you have posed to me.

Sorry, I missed that.

You started this thread to make fun of BTS. You've succeeded. You are indeed the big man.

Again, you're making assumptions about my motives.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Again, you're making assumptions about my motives.

I hear ya talking but see no proof of what you say. So, why don't you tell us what your motives are?

Meanwhile, I think you've aptly named your thread.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

So, why don't you tell us what your motives are?

Gladly.

And thank you for the opportunity.

A common allegation made about nonbelievers is that they are hateful and mad at God and look down on believers.

If you read the comments of the majority of nonbelievers on this board you'll note that they are people that would gladly believe if the saw reason to.

I perceive an anger and frustration in many fundamentalist believers that I don't in nonbelievers.

Of course, that is my perception only.

I welcome you to show me where it may be distorted.

Back to the questions posed in the OP... do you get where I'm coming from?

Shouldn't a believer feel at peace in knowing that God is real and has it all under control without getting angry with the nonbelievers?

Or another approach might be to want to share the joy of Christianity with those that have yet to experience it.

Some believers here and some I've met IRL do exactly that.

Sorry if my tone came across as harsh, Robdar.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Shouldn't a believer feel at peace in knowing that God is real and has it all under control without getting angry with the nonbelievers?

Or another approach might be to want to share the joy of Christianity with those that have yet to experience it.

Yes. But doesn't the same apply to nonbelievers?

Sorry if my tone came across as harsh, Robdar.

Thank you. But I was not offended--just giving you a hard time. Shouldn't your apology be to BTS?

Nvrgnbk, I hope you have a happy bunny day.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Doom,

when I said we have to wait until God comes down here to settle things, or not - it was sarcasm. Repeat, I was NOT serious, just poking fun at myself included. Lilly

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Yes. But doesn't the same apply to nonbelievers?

Sure.

I'm not upset about anyone spitting on or defecating on my lack of belief in that which doesn't exist.

just giving you a hard time

You're alright, Robdar.

Shouldn't your apology be to BTS?

Ok.

Here goes.

Burn, I think you're a smart guy.

You know that.

I hope this thread didn't offend you.

I hope you have a happy bunny day.

Thanks.

Same to you.

• ninja