How long were you...

by Honesty 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• Twitch
    Twitch

Born & raised in.

Unresolveable questions and bad associations started around age 15. Left at 18.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Really NEVER!, ok when I was a kid I had to go, when I got older still had to go but scamed on all the chicks, one hall my parents went to had some good looking chicks, never really paid attention or cared, just go try to stay awake, get pinched by my mom, check out some sisters, try to stay awake, hey maybe thats why they named the magazine Awake, ha ha ha

• megaflower
    megaflower

In for 20 years, had doubts during the last 2 years, out since dec 2007

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Born into it. Around mid 20's started questioning all religion finally faded. I was an apologist for a couple years until I ran up on a catholic that really knew his stuff. He certainly didn't affect my atheist but he easily blew holes in the JW religion. That's when I started really looking at my old beliefs and ran into this site... Never looked back!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

TO EVERYONE WHO IS CITING A SPECIFIC ARTICLE OR COMMENT THAT GOT THEM OUT!

Could you please elaborate on what it was? A comment like "after the may 07 KM I was done..." WTF!? Now I'm DYING of curiosity! What did the article SAY? What was the issue? INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit