How Many Here Are Born Again Christians Now?

by lovelylil 30 Replies latest jw friends

• sacolton
    sacolton

Me! A new personal and closer relationship with my God, Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! Amen!

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Me! A new personal and closer relationship with my God, Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! Amen!

Truly, truly,

Sylvia

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

Count me in. I accepted Christ right about the same time or just after I gave up on the JWs.

• dinah
    dinah

Think I was born again, but have already died again. Apparently, my eternal soul doesn't know which side to root for.

• Undecided
    Undecided

My wife and daughter believe in that sort of thing and I go to their church with them but haven't had any feeling of getting saved yet. I am just observing others and how it works for them. I listen to the preachers and the way they explain the experience and wonder what it really is.

Ken P.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

I agreed to someone to pray over me that I be "born again" and I guess it didn't take but she was really happy and crying.

• Honesty
    Honesty

"Raises hand."

3 weeks after I was mentioned by name from the platform ("xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx has disassociated himself from the christian congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses") I met Jesus.

• Carmel
    Carmel

I definately have an "renewed" relationship (i.e. understanding) about the Christ, but it took several years of searching, finally giving up and accepting Him finding me! However, I don't think my experiance or testimony puts me in the category you intended lil. Just as a follow-up, what are you getting out of the information you asked for? carmel

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

"I agreed to someone to pray over me that I be "born again" and I guess it didn't take but she was really happy and crying."

There you go my almost palindrome friend, you made someone happy! Actually, what made you think she was happy? ;)

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

yep fraid so . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit