Do YOU Believe You Contribute Much To This Board?

by minimus 67 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I guess it would be depend on the individual reading my posts. Sometimes I tick people off. Other times I get thank yous.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

It can be intimidating to post on this board, because of all the really smart people here...it really amazes me the breadth of knowledge that some folks here have...I feel like a monkey by comparison, sometimes.

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

I am an asshole. I tend to ramble here and there. I don't think I mean f*ck all to this place. I am just here because I am pretty much a loser with no life. After the kids are in bed and I get bored. I suck. Oh well what can you do eh?

• escaped
    escaped

I am brand new to posting... but not reading this board. If I didnt think that all of the people who are here posting werent feeling the some of the same things as would I would be very isolated in this ex-witness world. There are people who are reading this board and thinking, as I did for years and just letting it shape or solidify their decisions they must make. This board makes them not feel they are bad, hopeless or alone. Trust me, I know. Please dont feel that each and every post is not considered by SOMEONE out there.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

hells to the no.

• minimus
    minimus

The reality is that we ALL make the board what it is, especially on a day to day basis. This place fluctuates so much that you never know what the "vibe" might be. That makes things very interesting! I especially enjoy all the new posters here. They are making a huge impact in and out of the JW religion!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I guess I add my own unique stench at times.

Rub a Dub

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am pretty much a loser with no life Willda You are not a loser. Stop telling your self that. Your imput is very impotant to all. Now go look in the mirror & say , "Your a great man/woman. "( you have a blue arrow),but so many fool me like that & you say you have kids. I will have to go read your profile (((HUG))
    Escaped>>>> welcome to the forum glad you escaped here. good to have you on board your quite right. in My opinion....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit