Happy easter, long weekend, chocolate egg time...whatever

by LouBelle 10 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

HI hope you all have a fantastic long weekend. Well it's a long weekend here is S.A. (Friday and Monday) happy times. I don't really celebrate easter but will definately be getting some chocolate eggs and having a family lunch on sunday.

I've been outta action this week with a pinched nerve - I wouldn't wish it upon my enemy.

Here's to good times!!!!!!!!!!

• free2think
    free2think

Hey Loubelle, that sucks i hope you feel better.

Happy Easter, enjoy the choc eggs.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I've extended my long weekend by taking some vacation time, so I'll be off work until April 7.

It won't be much fun though because I'm moving, and I hate moving. I'll buy a chocolate bunny anyway.

W

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Happy Easter Holiday Loubelle and all the rest of you.

Hope your pinched nerve is better Loubelle and you can enjoy Easter Holidays with your friends and family. I had a pinched nerve for 2 months last Autumn...........terrible thing.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Happy Easter to you.

I am going to Kentucky this weekend to visit my family and to attend church. I am so happy that spring is here and the weather is getting warmer.

• hotspur
    hotspur

Getting Warmer. It's Spring in the Uk too. It must be because the flowers are popping their pretty heads into the atmosphere. The weather forecast for the weekend? Snow! Pah....!

I just wished somebody a Happy Easter and I never noticed any guilt! First time 40 years..... WooHoo!

• Casper
    Casper

alt

Enjoy Your time off, and hope you are feeling better...

Cas

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Oh you pinched a nerve? OUCH!!

You poor, poor, luscious, adorable, goddess-like thing you. Here is a kiss for your nerve to heal up...MUAH (A Holy Kiss people.) I hope you feel better and Have a Happy easter too!

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

I am not celebrate Easter, my children are not here.

Junction-Guy-------I am Jealous--can I come with you to Kentucky, my children are there.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

ummmm, ham and asparagus. Deviled eggs. Chocolate, dark chocolate, bittersweet chocolate, semisweet chocolate, white chocolate, chocolate cherries, oh, right, I'm on a diet. Good thing I'm happy about my diet. Thanks for the memories.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit